Kalmet PHS, Horn, Y. van, Sanduleanu S, Seelen, HAM, Brink PRG, Poeze MD (2019) Patient-reported quality of life and pain after permissive weight bearing in surgically treated trauma patients with tibial plateau fractures: a retrospective cohort study.
Meys G, Kalmet PHS, Sanduleanu S, Horn, Y. van, Maas, GJ, Poeze MD, Brink PRG, Seelen, HAM (2019) A protocol for permissive weitght-bearing during allied healththerapy in surgically treated fractures of the pelvis and lowerextremities.
Smeets SJM, Verbruggen JPAM, Poeze M (2018) Effect of blood transfusion on survival after hip fracture surgery.
- Kalmet PHS, Meys G, YY VH, Evers S, Seelen HAM, Hustinx P, Janzing H, Vd Veen A, Jaspars C, Sintenie JB, Blokhuis TJ, Poeze M and Brink PRG (2018). Permissive weight bearing in trauma patients with fracture of the lower extremities: prospective multicenter comparative cohort study.
- Hemmes B, de Wert LA, Brink PRG, Oomens CWJ, Bader DL and Poeze M (2017). Cytokine IL1alpha and lactate as markers for tissue damage in spineboard immobilisation. A prospective, randomised open-label crossover trial.
- Heyer FL, de Jong JJA, Smeets R, Arts JJ, Poeze M, Geusens PP, van Rietbergen B, van den Bergh JP and Willems PC (2017). A Case Report of Abnormal Fracture Healing as Detected With High-Resolution Peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography.
- Van Balen PJ, Barten DG, Janssen L, Fiddelers AAA, Brink PR and Janzing HMJ (2017). Beware of the force of the horse: mechanisms and severity of equestrian-related injuries.
- Kramer IF, Snijders T, Smeets JSJ, Leenders M, van Kranenburg J, den Hoed M, Verdijk LB, Poeze M and van Loon LJC (2017). Extensive Type II Muscle Fiber Atrophy in Elderly Female Hip Fracture Patients.
- Van Hoeve S, Verbruggen J, Willems P, Meijer K and Poeze M (2017). Vertical ground reaction forces in patients after calcaneal trauma surgery.
- Van Hoeve S, Leenstra B, Willems P, Poeze M and Meijer K (2017). The effect of age and speed on foot and ankle kinematics assessed using a 4-segment foot model.
- Van der Vusse M, Kalmet PHS, Bastiaenen CHG, van Horn YY, Brink PRG and Seelen HAM (2017). Is the AO guideline for postoperative treatment of tibial plateau fractures still decisive? A survey among orthopaedic surgeons and trauma surgeons in the Netherlands.
- Stevens J, Meijer K, Bijnens W, Fuchs MC, van Rhijn LW, Hermus JP, van Hoeve S, Poeze M and Witlox AM (2017). Gait Analysis of Foot Compensation After Arthrodesis of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint.
- Kalmet PHS, Sanduleanu S, YY VH, Poeze M and Brink PRG (2016). Is early Weight Bearing Allowed in Surgically Treated Talar Neck Fractures?
- Kalmet PH, Koc BB, Hemmes B, Ten Broeke RH, Dekkers G, Hustinx P, Schotanus MG, Tilman P, Janzing HM, Verkeyn JM, Brink PR and Poeze M (2016). Effectiveness of a Multidisciplinary Clinical Pathway for Elderly Patients With Hip Fracture: A Multicenter Comparative Cohort Study.
- Hemmes B, Jeukens CR, Al-Haidari A, Hofman PA, Vd Linden ES, Brink PR and Poeze M (2016). Effect of spineboard and headblocks on the image quality of head CT scans.
- Hemmes B, Jeukens CR, Kemerink GJ, Brink PR and Poeze M (2016). Effect of spinal immobilisation devices on radiation exposure in conventional radiography and computed tomography.
- Hemmes B, Brink PR and Poeze M (2014). Effects of unconsciousness during spinal immobilization on tissue-interface pressures: A randomized controlled trial comparing a standard rigid spineboard with a newly developed soft-layered long spineboard.